I don’t know about you, but I love kits!! Especially Stampin’ Up! Kits. Here is the brand new kit, so get it while it is hot.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!* Plus tools, stamps and ink that you can keep on using 🙂
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive not included
Im excited to announce that second photopolymer stamp set is now available. Bombs Away Birthday ($13.95, item 133411) is a fun, unique set that will certainly bring a smile to anyone. Try it out today! Click here to go to my online store or contact me!
I have yet to get myself a set of these photopolymer stamps, but if you have a set, I would LOVE to hear your opinion. Here is what Stampin’ Up! is saying…
Top-quality photopolymer that gives a perfectly stamped image every time.
• They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement!
• Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
• They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time. .
As I mentioned before, now is the time it seem of many birthdays. The next one on my list is my younger brother. For some reason, cards for boys are always my hardest. This one I totally CASE’d from here http://carefreecreations.haman.us/2012/08/birthday-ride/comment-page-1/#comment-18522
I used the Summer Afternoon set, as well as my stampin’ write markers and sponge daubers.
Don’t forget, any orders and all in April, get a free annual catalog in May when it is published..
Boy, there are alot of birthdays in April and May. I’ve better get busy. So stay tuned for some cool cards over the next couple of weeks.
First, here is the card for my best friend. I love how the colors turned. I used the hostess set “A Cherry on Top”. Also, I finally got a chance to play with my new heat tool and Stampin’ Glitter. The Heat & Stick powder worked so much better than the glue I used before.
So without further ado, here it is….
And don’t forget, any orders from my online store and through me in April will result in you getting the brand new annual catalog in the mail when it is published (free from me, a $5.56 value)
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013.
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, starting in February we’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.